Hooimijt April 2012

Dutch language haystack
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: Hooimijt April 2012

Post by Indiana Jones »

Spruitje wrote:Laat het de komende maanden maar nog wat goed "jo-jo" doen, dan kan ik het vakantiegeld goed besteden, met uitzondering van 'n paar uitstapjes naar zee zijn d'er zijn toch geen vakantieplannen. ;)
T'is tóch weer onder de 4 tientjes gekropen, dan kun je inderdaad op koopjesjacht ..... :D
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

IMF vraagt steun aan VS

IMF-directeur Christine Lagarde vraagt de steun van de Verenigde Staten om de middelen van het Internationaal Monetair Fonds te versterken. Ze wees erop dat een nieuwe crisis ook de VS zwaar zal treffen.

Link: hln

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb het nog een extra gecheckt, het is geen 1 april. Het klopt: het is het IMF die steun vraagt aan de VS en niet omgekeerd. :lol:
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Spruitje wrote:IMF vraagt steun aan VS

IMF-directeur Christine Lagarde vraagt de steun van de Verenigde Staten om de middelen van het Internationaal Monetair Fonds te versterken. Ze wees erop dat een nieuwe crisis ook de VS zwaar zal treffen.

Link: hln

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ik heb het nog een extra gecheckt, het is geen 1 april. Het klopt: het is het IMF die steun vraagt aan de VS en niet omgekeerd. :lol:
Ze is op zoek naar 600 miljard dollar, staat er in het bericht ... no problemo ... :?

Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ugly-trut ... -europeans

Er is wel een oplossing: geldcreatie weghalen bij politici en CB. ....;-)
Patrick

Zilverbaren

Post by Patrick »

Ondertussen geen zilverbaren beschikbaar bij Kronwitter.
Obi-Wan
Platinum Member

Post by Obi-Wan »

Een nieuw Nederlands genie.... Nout Welling is gewaarschuwd :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

A 10-Year Old Boy Came Out With A Tyrannical Solution For Greece

Link artikel

There was also an honorable mention to 10-year old Jurre Hermans of the Netherlands.

You can download his idea here, but here's his explanation.

And we have to say, it's actually kind of tyrannical from the mind of an 11-year old boy.

Greece should leave the Euro. How do you do that?

All Greek people should bring their Euro to the bank. They put it in an exchange machine (see left on
my picture). You see, the Greek guy does not look happy!! The Greek man gets back Greek Drachme
from the bank, their old currency.

The Bank gives all these euro's to the Greek Government (see topleft on my picture) [see below]. All these euros together form a pancake or a pizza(see on top in the picture). Now the Greek government can start to pay back all their debts, everyone who has a debt gets a slice of the pizza. You see that all these euro's in the pizza's go the companies and banks who have given loans in greece (see right in my picture)

Now here comes the clever part of my idea:

The Greek people do not want to exchange their Euro's for Drachmes because they know that this
Drachme will lose its value dramatically. They try to keep or hide their Euro's. They know that if they
wait a while they will get more Drachmes.

So if a Greek man tries to keep his Euros (or bring his euros to a bank in an other country like Holland
orn Germany) and it is discovered, he gets a penalty just as high or double as the whole amount
in euros he tried to hide!!!

In this way I ensure that all Greeks bring their euros to a greek bank and so the greek government can pay back all the debts.

I hope my idea helps you!!!!

Of course if a country has paid back all his debts , he can return to the eurozone.

A bit more about myself: I am 10, love animals since I have a dog and a bird. I live in a family of 5 in
Holland. I have 5 friends with whom I play all day, mostly outside.

PS: My father helped me with my English translation as I speak Dutch

greetings from Holland,

Jurre Hermans
Patience. Use the force. Think.
skyscraper
Platinum Member

Post by skyscraper »

300 MA geraakt, er zijn toch nog zekerheden :D
Obi-Wan
Platinum Member

Post by Obi-Wan »

skyscraper wrote:300 MA geraakt, er zijn toch nog zekerheden :D
Turd Fergueson snapt er ook niets meer van. Hij zit precies met zijn handen in het haar.
TF wrote:
I still expect that prices will bottom soon, in the area where I'd originally projected. Both charts will be painted with massive, reverse head-and-shoulder bottoms and happy days/smiling faces will return to this site. However, we must be aware of the possibility that a disconnect is finally occurring between paper and physical price. There should always be an arbitrage. The paper markets should always have some connection to reality. But, in the post-MFG world, are we seeing something different? If, as I've speculated, The Comex is now entirely ruled by The Cartels and The WOPRS, who is to say that price cannot continue lower? Yes, there are high net worth individuals, large institutions and even countries that are desperately accumulating gold. But do you think that they actually care if The Devils keep jamming the price lower? They likely welcome lower prices! A sovereign nation or central bank that is planning on buying significant amounts of gold this year certainly has an average price in mind that they are willing to pay. If The Forces of Darkness and some WOPRs are intent upon jamming price lower, the Sovereign will gladly pull its bids, let price fall and pick up physical metal at a later date and at a lower price. So, we must be careful here. Yes, price should definitely bottom very soon. IF the metals "markets" are still at least partially-linked to some level of reality, price will soon reverse and this manufactured correction will end. BUT, we must be aware of the possibility that this will not soon end. IF the Cartels and the WOPRs truly are the only remaining players of size in the pit and IF they just continue to sell, price will continue to fall regardless of the fundamentals and the technicals. It will, eventually, bottom and the stage will be set for The Mother of All Short Squeezes (TMASS), but that could literally be months from now and at a much lower price.
Patience. Use the force. Think.
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

Obi-Wan wrote:
Turd Fergueson snapt er ook niets meer van. Hij zit precies met zijn handen in het haar.
TF wrote:
I still expect that prices will bottom soon, in the area where I'd originally projected. Both charts will be painted with massive, reverse head-and-shoulder bottoms and happy days/smiling faces will return to this site. However, we must be aware of the possibility that a disconnect is finally occurring between paper and physical price. There should always be an arbitrage. The paper markets should always have some connection to reality. But, in the post-MFG world, are we seeing something different? If, as I've speculated, The Comex is now entirely ruled by The Cartels and The WOPRS, who is to say that price cannot continue lower? Yes, there are high net worth individuals, large institutions and even countries that are desperately accumulating gold. But do you think that they actually care if The Devils keep jamming the price lower? They likely welcome lower prices! A sovereign nation or central bank that is planning on buying significant amounts of gold this year certainly has an average price in mind that they are willing to pay. If The Forces of Darkness and some WOPRs are intent upon jamming price lower, the Sovereign will gladly pull its bids, let price fall and pick up physical metal at a later date and at a lower price. So, we must be careful here. Yes, price should definitely bottom very soon. IF the metals "markets" are still at least partially-linked to some level of reality, price will soon reverse and this manufactured correction will end. BUT, we must be aware of the possibility that this will not soon end. IF the Cartels and the WOPRs truly are the only remaining players of size in the pit and IF they just continue to sell, price will continue to fall regardless of the fundamentals and the technicals. It will, eventually, bottom and the stage will be set for The Mother of All Short Squeezes (TMASS), but that could literally be months from now and at a much lower price.
Ik zag al eerder on Maastricht in de buurt van de Markt een paar sieradenwinkeltjes op rij die aan goudinkoop deden, vandaag een grote etalage er tegenover met goudkleurig behang op de ramen met opdruk "inkoop". 10 minuten wandelen en het goud kunnen we kwijt op minstens inkoopadressen! Nergens maken ze duidelijk dat ze ook aan verkoop doen :)
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Als ik naar de maandelijkse grafiek kijk (en met name naar de maandelijkse RSI) verwacht ik niet dat goud onder de 1580 uitkomt (wat tevens één van de Armstrong sell off points is).

We gaan zien of goud binnen de maandelijkse triangel- en uptrent blijft, of dat het zó hard de grond ingestampt wordt dat er (tegen Alf Field/s verwachting in) tóch nog een nieuwe low wordt gezet........

grtz. Indy