Hooimijt Oktober 2016

Dutch language haystack
doubleyou
Gold Member

Re: Hooimijt Oktober 2016

Post by doubleyou »

En ik, simpele werkmens in de privé 8-) , kan maar betalen, bijdragen, afdragen voor die ambtenaren. :mrgreen:
En tegen dat het mijn beurt is :?:
"Feeling good, safe and prepared for the future with my own created Central Bank" (doubleyou)
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

Image Zonder verdere uitleg.
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

alles gaat goed

Post by Dirkgold »

Bij cosmeticabedrijf Estée Lauder in Oevel (Westerlo) is maandag op een bijzondere ondernemingsraad aangekondigd dat men 60 jobs wil schrappen om deze te verhuizen naar Zwitserland. Het gaat concreet om 20 bedienden, 34 kaderleden en 6 managers.

http://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20161004_02500 ... n-westerlo
Ben2
Silver Member

Post by Ben2 »

Uiteindelijk mooi voorbeeld vandaag van 'never fight the trend':

Aandelen sinds 2008 in stijgende lijn,

goud sinds 2011 in dalende lijn,

het is niet anders.

Hopelijk een ferme neerwaartse koersdruk de komende weken/maanden,

zodat we uit een uiterst bearish goudsentiment kunnen beginnen aan de fameuze slingshot.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

:?: :)
Attachments
4 oktober.PNG
4 oktober.PNG (16.82 KiB) Viewed 4206 times
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Nu goud omlaag speert ... tijd voor wat plezier aan Hillary and Donald:

Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
doubleyou
Gold Member

Re: alles gaat goed

Post by doubleyou »

Dirkgold wrote:Bij cosmeticabedrijf Estée Lauder in Oevel (Westerlo) is maandag op een bijzondere ondernemingsraad aangekondigd dat men 60 jobs wil schrappen om deze te verhuizen naar Zwitserland. Het gaat concreet om 20 bedienden, 34 kaderleden en 6 managers.

http://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20161004_02500 ... n-westerlo
Dirkgold, vorige vrijdag nog over de vloer geweest daar. Gate 7.

Gelukkig ook nog goed nieuws uit Vlaanderen, dat de werkloosheid 3,4% lager ligt dan een jaar geleden.
"Feeling good, safe and prepared for the future with my own created Central Bank" (doubleyou)
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

Knockdown

Post by Dirkgold »

Grappige comment op zerohedge :
Kaiser Sousa Oct 4, 2016 4:12 PM
when i awoke this morning the Dow Jones Propaganda Index was up 60 points…
i then ventured to the bathroom, returned to my Mac Air only to find that the DJPI had reversed downward 100 points in no more than 3 minutes…

and then as i opened up another tab just to see what kind of non-sensical, completely manipulative bullshit the Londone & New Dork cartels were perpetrating against the only 2 forms of REAL MONEY, the DJPI completely erased loses that had just been registered a few minutes before…

I then said to myself, “Self, lets conduct a quick review of the Marco-Economic news and data being disseminated by both ZeroHedge, precious metal resource sites, and most of the putrid Lamestream Financial Propaganda outlets to see whats going on.” before i could get thru the 1st headline story the DJPI reversed again another 100 points within a few minutes to the downside while the phony paper prices of Gold & Silver continued to be assaulted.

well, i then discovered that like every other day for the last 7 years the GENUINE macro-economic news and data for "stawks” was horrid but completely positive for the only 2 forms of REAL Money. However, almost immediately the DJPI reversed off the lows of only a few minutes before to turn positive in the LAST 30 minutes of trading in (drum roll) Londone…

I’m not smart like this trader guy who was supposed to stop posting on ZH a while back but instead continues to hang around attempting to antagonizing me and other inferior, broke, and “clueless” self sufficient individuals for pointing out on a daily basis that there are no “markets” just fucking fraud and manipulation…and I’m sure by remaining steadfast in my conviction to Physical Gold & Silver "SAVING” - NEVER "TRADING”, I’m missing out on millions of debt coupon dollar profits from not taking part in this grand “wealth” creating machine like that super rich genius trader…

oh well…let them who play “paper” games continue to count their paper profits…
while we the “clueless” fret not…

"By your wisdom and understanding You have acquired riches for yourself And have acquired gold and silver for your treasuries…”
- Ezekiel 28:4 -

DEATH TO THE MONEYCHANGERS.
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

Post by Dirkgold »

From : http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/g ... is-coming/

Gold is being taken down just like it was in 2008 ahead of some type of systemic disaster coming at us. Gold hit $1020 in March 2008 just as Bear Stearns was collapsing. It was taken down even more during the summer, ahead of Lehman’s collapse. These events should have pushed gold over $2000 back then. Gold eventually almost did hit $2000 by late 2011. The same price management effort is being implemented now and the elitists will do their best to keep gold from broadcasting a loud warning signal to the markets that something is wrong.

Unfortunately, if the masses were allowed to see gold’s “canary” die in the “coal mine” behind the elitists’ “curtain,” it would enable the ones paying attention to get their money out of banks and other monetary custodians before their money is vaporized by whatever financial hurricane is brewing.

Today gold was smashed right when the Comex floor opened. This is standard operating procedure:

In the first 30 minutes of Comex floor trading, 3.2 million ounces of paper gold “bombs” were dropped on the Comex. Currently the Comex is showing that 2.5 million ozs of gold have been made available in Comex custodial vaults for delivery. Naked short-selling of futures contracts this extreme only occurs in the gold and silver markets. If selling of this magnitude relative the amount of underlying available for delivery occurred in any other commodity, the CFTC would immediately investigate. Not so in gold because the CFTC is part of the elitist team that is charged with price management of gold.

The common “muscle” reaction to a day when gold, silver and the mining stocks are down as much they are now is to sell and run. But this is the wrong reaction. If you want to do something to try and protect what’s your’s, days like today are when money should be removed from banks – especially Deutsche Bank – and moved into the precious metals sector. This may not be the bottom – but it’s close enough for Government work. If you liked mining stocks in early August when the HUI index hit 284 , you should love them now with the HUI at its 200 dma. The HUI has nearly completed a 200 day moving average correction. It might go lower from here but you’ll never pick the bottom.
Attachments
IMG_1785.PNG
IMG_1785.PNG (16.6 KiB) Viewed 4146 times
Dirkgold
Platinum Member

monsanto - bayer gedoe

Post by Dirkgold »

Reden voor verkoop aan een duits bedrijf : :?:

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/10/mon ... bd-66ba222