Haystack November 2011

English language haystack
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Re: Haystack November 2011

Post by Indiana Jones »

and why should he worry ?
According to Forbes, Berlusconi is Italy's third richest man, estimated to own assets worth $9 billion in 2010

Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Indiana Jones wrote: and why should he worry ?
This man is not looking for wealth (he already has plenty), he is looking for power and control (and to a lesser degree: women). Explains also his fight against all court lawsuits. Being send away as most powerful man in Italy is a personal defeat. No longer being in control, and having to accept someone else is in control.

He shouldn't have any worries, he can still have (easier now then ever) all the women.
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Spruitje
Freegold Member

Post by Spruitje »

Indeed,
wealth + power = women ;)
wealth + power + plenty of time = many women :D
wealth + power + plenty of time + many women = a heart attack in the near futur. :mrgreen:
Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
- William Arthur Ward -
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Eric Sprott talks to James Turk in Munich
Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

Italian Head of State Pledges to Resign Schumpeter's Creative Destruction
Now What's Going On?
Rasta
Gold Member

Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

Government is Living in a State of (Debt) Denial
computer update
Rasta
Gold Member

Jim Richards

Post by Rasta »

Not that I think a gold standard will emerge, but still very interesting thoughts:

Rickards on Fed Policy, U.S. Economy, Gold Standard
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

King World News Jim Rickards - The US Won’t Give Germany its Gold

Rickards is fan on stating that the US could confiscate other nations's gold. Well, Germany and Italy never sold any, but other countries did sell gold in the Washington Gold Agreement.

If you committed to sell gold, what would you sell? The metal in your own faults, or the metal in the vaults of the NY fed?

Odd, but I never hear anyone make a logical statement about this. What imbecile would sell their own stuff, but leave it in the NY fed? Something doesn't add up here.
Indiana Jones
Freegold Member

Post by Indiana Jones »

Politicians are stupid enough and maybe forced their central banks to do so.
And so what …..if they really auctioned gold out of their own vault it’s their own fault……

;) Indy
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
But since no one was listening, everything must be said again.
Rasta
Gold Member

Martin Armstrong

Post by Rasta »

Radio interview [26:30]