Haystack May 2012

English language haystack
Rasta
Gold Member

Haystack May 2012

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Re: Haystack May 2012

Post by Rasta »

Eventually there will be an awakening, a balancing of the scales and a bill to be paid, and for that I hold gold - Jim Sinclair
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Good docu, pinged to me by Bailouts4ever, about the Greek lie.

A public broadcasting company telling the truth..... wow. That doesn't happen (yet) in The Netherlands. Here politicians are still in denial after stating that we would earn from the bailouts of Greece.

Die-Griechenland-Luege
(German Language video)
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Reality check with John Williams of Shadow Stats

Financial Sense Newshour: John Williams: The Real Unemployment Rate: 22%−Not 8.1%

mp3 audio interview [25:57]
Gwyde
Platinum Member

Risk mispricing

Post by Gwyde »

Risk mispricing
Derivative positions are accumulating profits… while sweeping on to a catastrophy
"JPMorgan May Be a Trading Accident Waiting To Happen" is what you may like to read on Jesse’s cross road café blog. JPM’s two billion dollar loss on credit derivatives is making it more and more obvious that the quadrillon derivative positions outstanding are an accident waiting to happen.
But how can risk models be so flawed that financial collapse is looming behind the corner? Well, just listen to John Butler, author of “The Golden Revolution” as interviewed by Jim Puplava on ‘Financial Sense’, especially the section from 21’30” to 28’30” dealing with risk taking.
Embedded links & verder lezen: http://gwyde.blogspot.com/2012/05/risk-mispricing.html
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Some speculation. Is the market turmoil a setup for an emerging new (world) currency?

King World News: Who Is Crashing The System?, some thoughts by Robert Fitzwilson.
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

So much for the gold on own soil. It is .... all promises it seems.

ZeroHedge: Bundesbank Confirms German Gold Held By FED, BOE and Banque De France
Adamus
Gold Member

Post by Adamus »

Rasta wrote:So much for the gold on own soil. It is .... all promises it seems.

ZeroHedge: Bundesbank Confirms German Gold Held By FED, BOE and Banque De France

Worldwar 1 debts payed in cash, the consequence of German productivity. Gold was the minor detail ;)
Rasta
Gold Member

Post by Rasta »

Reality check with Rick Santelli. This time uninterrupted doing his view of the current mess.

King World News: Rick Santelli mp3 interview [15:18]